Sunday, July 24, 2011

Friday night fever

Friday night, Sam and I headed out, but to different gigs. I went off to The Gov, with my ladies to dance the evening away to The Satellites and Sleepy City Upstarts, and Sam went to support our good friends, Standard Union at the Squatters. I took alot of photos, but that was later in the night, when we were all looking a little worse for ware, but still having a good time :) We stayed out til 6am, and slept all afternoon. I love my friends!

 Outfit Details: Jeans- Bernie Dexter, Shoes- gift from a girlfriend, Bag- Atom Bomb Baby, Tops- Valleygirl, Vintage Clip On Earrings 


Ladies on the dancefloor


I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

x Molly

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great friday and your outfit is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I can not reccomend those Bernie Dexter jeans highly enough! They are the best quality and make you look amazing.
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete