Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hot Couture on a cold day

Yesterday I had the most amazing oppertunity to work with some very talented people! The lovely Joy from Hot Couture asked me if I would like to do some work for her on her next shoot. Well of course I said yes, what a great experince for a young hairdresser! We had some very talented people to work with- in front of the lense would be the sweetest, funny and gorgeous ladies, Ginger (Joys daughter) and Libbie Jean, and behind the scene and lense was Harmony Nicholas. That girl is talented! My friend Evie was on lippie patrol and did the best job on the girls' makeup! This was both mine and Evie's first time being the main players on a fashion shoot so it was an exciting (and nerve wrecking!) day for us, but it was a whole lotta fun!

The guys at Louis Bond were just fantastic, letting us move their furnature and pretty much turn their shop upside down! Attached to the shop was a great cafe with yummy food and a cute courtyard. If you are in Adelaide, pop in and have a coffee and some lunch- and tell them the Hot Couture girls sent you!

I didn't bring my camera so I've got some photos from Joy's facebook page...

 















Keep and eye out for the ad in DEADBEAT Magazine!

Thanks again Joy for giving me this oppertunity, I can not wait to see the final results!

x Molly

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you did a great job! What a great opportunity. =D
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dicovered your blog, amazing photos!
    I will follow it !

    LilJess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi- Thank you! I am very lucky to know Joy and have her ask me to do some work for her. I am sooo excited for my first solo shoot to be published!

    LilJess- I just took a peek at your blog, and you've got yourself a new follower Miss! x

    ReplyDelete